He studied Sharia Sciences under the mentorship of a number of Sharia scholars, including His Eminence Shaikh Abdulaziz bin Baz, His Eminence Shaikh Abdullah bin Jibreen, Shaikh Abdullah bin Ghadyan, and other esteemed scholars such as Shaikh Mohammad bin Saleh Al Othaimin, in Unaizah city between 1413 AH and 1414 AH.
- He Graduated from the Faculty of Sharia at Al-Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh in 1417 AH.
- He obtained a Master of Comparative Jurisprudence from the Higher Judicial Institute at Al-Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh in 1420 AH.
- He worked as a Judge at public courts in Jeddah, Riyadh and other places for 20 years. During most of this period the scope of public courts included personal status courts, criminal courts, executive courts, (before launching the specialized courts), in addition to the jurisdiction of public courts at present.
- He worked as Assistant President of the Public Court in Riyadh.
- He Worked as President of the Personal Status Court in Jeddah.
- He worked as President of the Executive Court in Riyadh. During that time, he became a judge in appeal, a degree equivalent to the excellent degree on the judicial hierarchy. Upon a resolution by the Supreme Judicial Council, he remained in his office as President of the Executive Court in Riyadh until he retired early on 1/1/1438 AH after he had completed the service period required for early retirement, which is 20 years. He then obtained his advocacy license and worked on establishment of his own law firm.
- He was assigned to supervise and distribute Junior Judges to judicial circuits at the Public Court in Riyadh.
- He was assigned by the Supreme Judicial Council to nominate Junior Judges from the Faculty of Sharia at Al-Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh.
He also participated in a number committees and workshops at the Ministry of Justice and the Supreme Judicial Council, including :
- The Higher Committee of preparing the Judicial Law issued in 1428 AH, the Higher Committee of Executive Courts development in the Kingdom, and other committees.
- Between 1425 AH and 1430 AH, he participated as a lecturer and trainer in several courses organized by King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah and other entities, to train lawyers and legal practitioners.
- He participated as a lecturer and trainer in many courses organized by the Supreme Judicial Council to train judges.
- He was appointed as a member in the supervisory team delegated from the Arab League to Syria at the beginning of the Syrian crisis.
He also participated as a member and head of many delegations representing the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in a number of international conferences and events held in:
- The United Nations in New York City.
- The International Justice Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands.
- The European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
- The Academy of European Law in Germany.
- Singapore .
- The United Arab Emirates.
- Arab Republic of Egypt.
- The State of Kuwait.
- (Member at the Saudi Judicial Organization (Qadha’a .
- Member at the Saudi Bar Association.
- Member at the Judiciary Committee that decided on the mechanism of distributing the inheritance of Shaikh Saleh bin Abdulaziz Al-Rajhi.
- Member at Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration.
- Member at Commercial Arbitration Centre of Gulf Cooperation Council.
He has many media contributions on radio and state’s TV channels.